Still same problem that I reported earlier: I don't even get a dialog when i choose 'Export to MapServer map' in QGIS.

From the commandline I can generate a mapfile with msexport.exe however.

(python25.dll is in my PATH)

jeff

Gary Sherman wrote:
It requires Python 2.5 and python25.dll must be in your path prior to starting QGIS. Try to run the msexport.exe by itself to see if it works (it does not have to be started from within QGIS).

-gary