Hi if you send everything to me (pictures + modules) I will include it
in the win build. Maybe Radim wants to check things first?

Regards

Tim

On 12/14/06, Leonardo Lami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
 I make pictures too, can you test it?

 Regards
 Leonardo

> I have prepared same GRASS modules for QGIS (without pictures) and I will
> happy if you can test them!
> Download the file grass.zip from the page www.faunalia.it/download/qgis
and...

> for Windows
> You must copy the file of the directory "modules" in the directory
> C:\...\Quantum GIS\share\qgis\grass\modules and sobstitute the file
> "default.qgc" in the directory C:\...\Quantum GIS\share\qgis\grass\config
> with the file in the directory "config"
>
> for Linux (Debian)
> You must copy the file of the directory "modules" in the directory
> /usr/share/qgis/grass/modules and sobstitute the file "default.qgc" in the
> directory /usr/share/qgis/grass/config with the file in the directory
> "config"
>
> Someone likes make pictures?
>

> I'm testing QGIS for Windows and I find same little bugs:
>
> 1) The interactive measure plugin don't work (but I think it is a problem
> of Linux versions to)
>
> 2) I cannot see the dbf table linked to the GRASS vectors when i click on
> the "Open table" buttom and I cannot see the record linked to the elements
> that I query with the "Identify feutures" pointer.
>
> 3) The resolution of all the elements in the mapcomposer is very low and
> so the result is not good
>
> 4) I can use the plugins loaded with the toolbar menĂ¹ but I can not see
> the icons of the plugins (no true bug)
>
> Good work!
> Greatings for the developement!
>
> Regards
> Leonardo

Leonardo Lami
email + jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.faunalia.it
Cell: (+39)349-1310164  Tel+Fax: (+39) 0587-213742
Piazza Garibaldi 5 - 56025 Pontedera (PI), Italy

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]