On Dec 14, 2006, at 5:20 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

Still same problem that I reported earlier: I don't even get a dialog when i choose 'Export to MapServer map' in QGIS.

From the commandline I can generate a mapfile with msexport.exe however.

(python25.dll is in my PATH)

My guess is that QGIS is installed in a path that contains one or more spaces. If so, this is a bug. Try installing QGIS in a path containing no spaces (eg. C:\QuantumGIS) and see if the export works.

-gary

jeff

Gary Sherman wrote:
It requires Python 2.5 and python25.dll must be in your path prior to starting QGIS. Try to run the msexport.exe by itself to see if it works (it does not have to be started from within QGIS).
-gary