Hi,
it seems that author did not read
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Adding_New_Tools_to_the_GRASS_Toolbox
which should read everybody who wants to add new modules to SVN.
I must emphasize especially:
- Module definition must be robust so that it doesn't allow a user to
run a module
  with wrong option.

Comments for each module:
- v.in.db : database browser does not exist so the module cannot be robust
- v.in.garmin : there is no robust port control. I think that the best
solution would be
 if v.in.garmin (GRASS modules) could check ports (according to platform)
 and create a list of ports with connected GPS devices dynamicaly. That
 ports would be than listed in combobox in QGIS interface.
 We cannot give winusers a module with default port '/dev/ttyS0'.
- v.db.connect : again the same problem with missing database browser
- v.db.sconnect : seems ok but the problem is that it is deleting connection
 for all types of the same layer while in the combobox is only one type which
 could be confusing
- v.patch : the module is only in default.qgc but qgm and icons are missing
- v.to.db : possible but the dynamic gui is very bad, I have added this so that
 we know this must be improved somehow. The database column should
 be combobox but the cobo with units is confusing in any case. This module
 requires complex improvements in the plugin or in GRASS.
- v.type.lb, v.type.bl, v.type.pc, v.type.cp : ok but input must use 'typemask'
 attribute because types are defined in module definition. And why
 input was defined twice and output missing?! At least you should run
 the module once before you ask to add it to SVN especially 2 weeks
 before stable release.
- v.reclass.file : no this is not user friendly, we need some GUI to assign
 new categories
- v.reclass.attr : ok but for attribute field must be used tag 'field', e.g.:
 <field key="column" layerid="input" type="integer" label="Attribute field" />
 You were not surprised that the columns are not listed in combobox?!
- v.category.del : ok
- v.category.change : the module is only in config but qgm is missing
- v.category.sum : ok
- v.to.rast.attr : the same problem with field, tak field thus combo
must be used
- r.shaded.relief : ok, but output should be the last parameter, after
input values
- r.los : no, because the coordinates cannot be specified
interactively in map canvas
- r.neighbors : ok
- r.to.null, r.null.to : probably ok, but convention is to start the
name of qgm file
 with the name of GRASS module e.g. r.null.null r.null.val
- r.clump : ok
- r.thin : ok

Radim