On Dec 15, 2006, at 7:10 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

You were exactly right Gary: installing your latest preview in a path with no spaces solved my 'Export to MapServer map' dialog problem.

What is the best method for providing feedback about the existing msexport tool?

Jeff,
I've added a component to the bug tracker (http://svn.qgis.org/trac) for MapServer export. You can use that to request enhancements and report issues, defects and bugs. For general discussion about the tool you can use this list.

Thanks for the test,
-gary
jeff