I'm testing the final preview 2 of Windows QGIS and I see some
bugs.

I can't see the table associated to the GRASS vectors but I see that Radim
solved this problem with a patch in the new GRASS  (see
https://svn.qgis.org/trac/ticket/448). Compile QGIS with the latest GRASS
6.2.1.

The problem of the low resolution for the mapcomposer seems solved when I put
a map in the canvas but if I put legend, scale bar or text or if I zoom on
the canvas of the mapcomposer I have the same problem and the resolution of
the elements is very low.

The measures of area and length are incorrect. A message say to me that the
map is definited with a lat-long projecton (but if I see the general property
I see a Mercatore proj)

I'll make other tests in this days but I think that this functions are very
important, I know that I ask you a bad work but do you think if is possible
to resolve this bugs?

Congratulation for your work!

Bye
Leonardo