Hi,
nice to see that the tool is used. I found that you can  type
anything as constant (Add constant value) but that is just another
bug because there should be QDoubleValidator set on that input
so I cannot reccomend to use this because that may not work in future
(including saved formulas).

I would like to avoid the possibility to type anything in map input control
because it is not robust enough - user can type wrong map name and
r.mapcalc fails. GRASS Tools should not let a user to run a module
with parameters which can fail.

IMO we can add onother control beside map combo box for cell selection
(default 0,0). If you are interested in this feature, please fill a new ticket
(enhancement, 0.9).

BTW, do you realy need to work with individual cells or do you need
just a sum/avg/... from cells in neighbourhood?

Radim