Hi,

Dňa Ut 2. Január 2007 12:32 ste napísali:
> nice to see that the tool is used. I found that you can  type
> anything as constant (Add constant value) but that is just another
> bug because there should be QDoubleValidator set on that input
> so I cannot reccomend to use this because that may not work in future
> (including saved formulas).

Thanx for tip. For now (till 0.9) it's good enough workaround solution.

> IMO we can add onother control beside map combo box for cell selection
> (default 0,0). If you are interested in this feature, please fill a new
> ticket (enhancement, 0.9).

Is it would be very useful. I've filed this feature as ticket #508

> BTW, do you realy need to work with individual cells or do you need
> just a sum/avg/... from cells in neighbourhood?

I personaly use only some simple average from cells in neighbourhood but
collegue tried to do some analysis which needs for computation also cells
behind those 8 around.

Lubos