Hi list,
I have trouble getting QGIS 0.8.0 to work on a new Intel MacPro. I'm using
the 'libaries included' version and it doesn't start up at all. Once
double-clicked, the black triangle indicates that it's starting up but it
dies soon after without even the splash screen showing up.

I tried the preview versions 1 and 2 and surprisingly preview version 1
works without any problems, wheras preview 2 and the 0.8 release crash
instantly.

Below the console output, which looks that it might be like a library
problem. Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Christian

Platform: MacPro 2x Dual Core Xeon, Mac OS 10.4.8