Hi,

http://www.sig-libre.org/wakka.php?wakka=LogicielsSIGLibres/Generalistes/QuantumGIS/Traduction&v=1cht#Logicieldoes
> not provide a *full* translation of the qgis_fr.qm

Eve Rousseau maintains the french translation of the user guide. I just don't
have access to the wiki yet to add the current status :-). I sent Eve the
account details for the translation repository. So anybody interessted in
translating the user guide into french might talk to her (or me) about the
procedure.

An update for the DocumentationWritersCorner in the QGIS Wiki will follow
as soon as possible...

for documentation matters you might subscribe to this mailing list as well:

regards,
 Otto

PS: If you are interessted to translate the user guide into any other foreign
language, you can send me an email. I'll try to keep an eye on this task...

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/DocumentationWritersCorner#head-ea76a84cea0fcd65939e23720ed2c13c49110a34