I updated my framework-based Qgis binary to link the new GDAL 1.4 framework. Actually, it was just the bundled GRASS libraries that were linked to the old GDAL 1.3, so the GRASS plugin stopped working for some.

I also added a gpsbabel executable to the app package, like is done in the official Qgis binary. I patched the plugin so that it (hopefully) locates the bundled gpsbabel automatically (no messing around with symlinks or PATH settings). I don't have a GPS unit to test it, so I can't say if this, or gpsbabel itself, works.



-----
William Kyngesburye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.


_______________________________________________
Qgis-user mailing list
Qgis-user@lists.qgis.org
http://lists.qgis.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user

Reply via email to