I'm trying to use qgis on Mac OS X to edit some shapefiles. I am attempting to copy and paste polygon features from one shapefile to another. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it crashes. I thought I had isolated the issue to a problem copy/pasting more than 12 features at a time, but certain features do not paste at all (they are just ignored by the command) and others cause a hard crash when saving edits. Any help? I can submit a more detailed report if this is something others have not seen.

cheers,
-n