On 2/6/07, Oleg Gusev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 6. Februar 2007 13:27 schrieben Sie:

> sorry, but I did not find the "export to shapefile" function in qgis.
> Could you give me a hint?

In ./src/core/qgsvectorfilewriter.cpp

QgsVectorFileWriter::QgsVectorFileWriter
  mOutputFormat = "ESRI Shapefile"; //hard coded for now!
QString driverName = "ESRI Shapefile";

The mentioned class in fact is not finished and I'm not sure it works
at all. So far QGIS lacks the functionality of a generic OGR (or
shapefile) output, so it might be better not to create a plugin for
this - improving vector file writer class to be usable would be
better.

Martin