Hello Paolo,

Paolo Cavallini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [20070208 - 08:44:43]

> Please consider however that the presently most advanced editing tool
> for qgis (ie through GRASS plugin) will be heavily modified upstream
> in the near future. It would be good, in my view, not duplicating
> efforts, and joining our (limited) forces as much as possible.

Could you elaborate on this a bit? This sounds promissing. What are you
planning in the near future?

Thanks

        Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998