"Pleyer, Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [20070221 - 08:12:52]

> > Assuming you are on windows though. :-)
> How did you know? ;-)
>
> > I am afraid there is currently no such option inside the
> > windows installer, but I am not entirely sure.
> > I'd be interested in this too so if someone knows another
> Gary Sherman already mailed me, telling me the same as you.
> This option is currently not available.
> I'm pretty sure though, this would help acceptance by institutional
> users like Universities or in our case ministries (yes, Qgis has a
> very good chance to go "official" in Austria).

So why not preparing a nsis-installer where your settings (path,
languag, etc.) are hardcoded and it only needs to be executed by
an administrator on the dedicated computer?

Seems doable though.

Best
        Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998