How about presenting at FOSS4G2007 (http://www.foss4g2007.org) this September? I will be presenting a half-day workshop on QGIS (http:// www.foss4g2007.org/workshops/W-02/) and it would be great to have some follow-on presentations later in the week.

If you are using QGIS in your project(s) I'm sure others would be greatly interested in how you are using it and other OS GIS tools. Please consider presenting your work at the conference. The deadline for presentations is June 29th, but I would encourage you to submit early.

The QGIS developers often have no idea how you are using the application--we don't get a lot of feedback in that regard. This is your chance to educate us and share with your peers.

For more information on the presentations and submitting, see: http:// www.foss4g2007.org/presentations

I hope to see some QGIS presentations popping up on the list of submissions soon!

Thanks,
-gary

Gary Sherman
Micro Resources: http://mrcc.com