Hi there, I have an issue with using ps.map using windows 0.8.1.

I have two GRASS datasets, if I run them through r.mapcalc with
something like 1*layer1*layer2 the output is in Float32 and ps.map works
fine. If I do 1.0*layer1*layer2 the output becomes Float64 and ps.map
crashes when you try and run it using this output.

Its the only thing I notice different about the data that might be
causing ps.map to crash. Now in the case above I really dont need to put
1.0, but I have other formulas that are for example 0.3*layer1 that I do
need to put a floating point with.

Any thoughts on if I am doing something wrong or is this just a bug? I
cant see a way in r.mapcalc to force it to keep to Float32, is there a way?

Thanks,

Ken