On 12 Aug 2003 at 0:09, Thierry Godefroy wrote:

> PS: I happen to remember someone mentionning the port of lwIP or uIP for
> SMSQ/E. Does it work ?  If yes, where to get it ?

I don't know if someone else has also used lwIP, but my TCP/IP
suite QLwIP for QDOS Classic is based on that. Working so far:

- Ethernet (currently only 75 kBytes/sec as a result of the 20
ms job-scheduling raster)
- SLIP
- ICMP echo
- TCP echo
- My simple single-job/multi-connect Webserver (including PUT
method for file upload to save the need for FTP)
- A modified version of Jonathan Hudson's QPOP3, I currently
work to include SMTP
- Internal simplified BSD style C API including select()

PPP seems just a matter of time, since it has recently been
included in lwIP. QLwIP currently has the restriction that jobs
which use it can only be removed together with the whole stack.
So far it is not a good choice for commandline tools which are
repeatedly called and quit.

It will take time until I release it. QLwIP might become a
GPL'ed part of an open source OS, i.e. QDOS Classic or Minerva,
not SMSQ/E.

All the best
Peter

      • ... pgraf
        • ... "Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)"
          • ... Peter Graf
            • ... "Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)"
          • ... Richard Zidlicky
            • ... pgraf
              • ... Phoebus R. Dokos
              • ... Richard Zidlicky