Peter Graf writes:

> Hi Per,
>
> >And Peter, did you try out the suggestions that were made at that time?
>
> Can you be a bit more specific? I remember only one applicable suggestion,
> which was to set a system variable before leaving the ISR. Didn't work, at
> least not under QDOS.

# By exiting the interrupt handler through the sms.rte function the
# requested re-schedule will be done immediately if possible (i.e. no
# supervisor code was running at that time). Example:
#
#         include dev8_smsq_smsq_basekeys
#         include dev8_keys_psf
#
# int_handler
#         movem.l psf.reg,-(sp)
#
#         [blah]
#
#         st      sys_rshd(a6)            ; Request re-schedule
#         move.l  sms.rte,a5              ; ...now would be convenient
#         jmp     (a5)

etc, as per my mail to this list on 18/01/03

Per