Ciao,
first, glad to see that the ql-developers list is up again.
I have just upgraded the Q60 with a new CF Reader from Prestico Associated
Group. (PAC) mod. 412v2.hs.
It has an ATA to standard IDE interface 2 Front Slot and Supports Type I/II
ATA Flash, ATA HDD and Type I/II Compact Flash Cards through 68-pin PCMCIA
connector & 50-pin Compact Flash connector
The "hot swap" function works fine and also 1GB IBM Microdrive .

Ciao

Fabrizio

Tiscali ADSL SENZA CANONE, paghi solo quello che consumi!
Navighi a 1,5 euro all'ora e il modem e' gratis! Abbonati subito.
http://point.tiscali.it/Adsl/prodotti/senzacanone/