Richard Zidlicky wrote:

.. wait for an update, this kernel has not all necessary features
turned on. New kernel will be there probably in the evening.

BTW anyone interested in 68060-FEMU support in the kernel?

Sure, I have an LC060 on my main machine. But probably not too soon.

> Why unmetered internet? Isn't it possible to install the packages manually
> from a normal 68k Debian distro?

installer support will be only in the newest bleeding edge
tree, that means all stuff has to be downloaded.. certainly
the debian-base images.

Any estimates how long it'll take until it's in the normal distro?

All the best
Peter