I have had comments that the hotels on the QL2004 website are a little
pricey.

We chose the hotels nearest to the show venue, but there are several more
hotels in Eindhoven. If you like I can add more, cheaper hotels to the site,
but I cannot guarantee the standards at these, mostly unstarred, hotels. It
would also take me a few days to pick out the most suitable and check
websites etc. where applicable.

The source of our hotel information is the Eindhoven Tourist Office and they
do a hotel reservation service at 040 - 2979115. On the next update I will
add this number to the site, because this service is the best to use for
last minute bookings.

Geoff Wicks

QL2004 website:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/geoffwicks/ql2004.htm