On Sat, 08 May 2004 13:36:39 +0200, ZN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4.5.2004 at 19:32 Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ.
Ντόκος) wrote:

That's what I remembered, although it makes really no difference now as I
think I solved my Aurora/SGC problem :-) It is good to know however.
Phoebus

You posted this before I had a chance to reply to your question about the Aurora, that you sent privately. So, what was the solution?

The Mach chips were oxidised although they didn't look like it :-) I spent a good half hour on each of them until they finally worked.

Now if only I could fix the QXL2 :-) (If you remember it ceased working when it felt like it ;-) The problem is with the crystal which apparently doesn't sit well on the socket (That is the faster crystal that you put there :-)

I am trying to find a replacement but it seems that the specific Philips you used is not produced anymore.

Phoebus
              • ... Tarquin Mills
              • ... "Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)"
              • ... Tarquin Mills
              • ... Steve Hall
      • ... Roy wood
  • ... Derek Stewart
  • ... Derek Stewart
    • ... Roy wood
      • ... "Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)"
        • ... ZN
          • ... "Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)"
      • ... Tony Firshman
        • ... Marcel Kilgus
  • ... Darren . Branagh