----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 5:39 PM
Subject: [ql-users] QPC on a Nokia Series 60?

> I recently upgraded my Nokia mobile phone, from a 7650 to a new 3660 with
> video playback.
>
> On surfing the web, I found a really brilliant full Sinclair ZX Spectrum
> emulator for it - so now can play Jet set Willy on the train into work!!
>
> I think its programmed in Java, so what are the chances of getting a QPC
> version? :-))
>
> that would be nice...........

Very nice idea,
the problem I guess is the Spectrum was a gaming machine while the QL is
more a machine for tinkerers and programmers ... typing in text through a
cell phone's keyboard must be painful ... (or do recent cellphones provide
virtual keyboards? ... mine is 5 years old) If not a QL emu for those
devices will probably be of very little fun.

Are there any addictive QL games at all?
Come to think about that I must admit it would be possible, even if QL
hardware was not made to fit game performance - these days I experienced by
myself how addictive a very simple game such as ATARI's PONG can be ...
visited friends who have an atari-to-tv gamestick....

Kind regards,

Michael