Jeremy Taffel schrieb:

My brother is not computer literate and conservative in the extreme when it comes to upgrades.

However, after a recent rebuild of his PC I put firefox and thunderbird
what a good idea !!

on his system. Without any effort on his part it imported all his outlook mail, and explorer favourites, and automatically sorts out and separates over 95% of the spam he receives. He was so impressed he has
no wonder
thats normal to me also

asked me how to remove internet exploder and lookout from his (win98) PC. I believe there are shareware progs to do just that. Does anyone have any recomendations?

i did some googling (i wonder if that is proper english)

or
http://www.litepc.com/download.html
        (scroll down to IEradicator)

and the IEradicator homepage: