I'm an exiled-ish Geordie lurker since I only live in Newcastle at the
weekends, and I did a 'proper' version of the Windaz2000 email that went
round a few years ago :) Not sure if I've got time to regionalise browsers
though - I'm a Moz Firefox user and have been since v0.6 or thereabouts.
Fantastic browser because it's fast, small and above all, free but with a
lot of behind the scenes developers. Opera takes up too much real estate for
me....

Cheers

--
Adrian/Witchy
Owner/Curator of Binary Dinosaurs, quite probably the UK's biggest private