Of course the Apple one - and it kept me up to 3 this morning again :)

As for playing with my QDT - forever and ever!

Tony, my new display at 23" has more resolution than my 40" television. And it is better. So if I ever get a break from my programming I will be watching movies on it. And by the way, my speakers are nothing compared to everyone else in the area :) But I am not complaining. When I last used them (last month!), they were very nice to have.

By the way, in case anyone wants to be an Apple fanatic but wants to run QPC on their Macs, I am using my 1GHz Powerbook with VirtualPC 6 to run QPC, its display plus my new monitor. Plenty of horsepower for all that. And I understand VirtualPC 7 is 10-30% faster and will run on the G5s. I wonder if I can get a compile to finish before I tell it to start?

Cheers,
jim