> I eventually was able to unbzip2 unrar... both WXQT2, DLLs and QL Tools
> downloaded from Jonathan Hudson's web site.
>
> WXQT2 starts OK, I have moved QLTOOLS from the NT directory to the directory
> where WXQT2 was installed but I did not manage to read a couple of HD QL
> disks. Only the . and .. lines were displayed on WXQT2. I had not any
> problems reading those disks with QPC2 on the same PC (Windows 2000). Please
> note I can see the floppy disk led lighting up but no files are shown on the
> WXQT2 window.
>
> If I use the MSDOS version of QL Tools from a "Command Prompt" shell it
> works OK.
>
> Is there anybody out there who succesfully used WXQT2 and QL Tools?
Yes, I've been using them for some time. So probably older versions. Am at work, so
can't check versions here at the moment.

Although QPC2 mostly makes wxqt2 redundant, there are still some times when using
wxqt2 is the best way because it saves having to jump in and out of QPC2 just to do a
QDOS/DOS file transfer.