> George Gwilt wrote:-
>
> >The version I have, which I amended so that it would print files, is v
> 6.01.
> >What is yrs?
>
> >From memory, I think it is v6.10 - but stand to be corrected.
>
> I will check this evening.
>
> Darren.
Darren, on the assumption that the version you have is th emost up to date available,
would it be possible for you to send me the complete files so that once the copyright
issue is dealt with, I can immediately be in a position to put it on the website for
download if the copyright situation permits by then.

There's been a lot of correspondence and interest, I'd like to be in a situation for
the PD library and download site to be able to offer it if the situation permits.

As I don't have the original perfection or SE versions, I guess documentation would be
needed as well. My hope is that I can be chasing up the files while attempts are made
to sort out the copyright situation, so that it's ready to go when permission is given
and avoid further delays.