> Rich-Jochen and I were discussing Canon bubblejets and Epson
compatibility a few days ago. I haven't got the email with me here at
work, but if you can wait until tonight I can look up the info he gave
me on the last Canon he knew to have ESC/P or ESC/P2. Alternatively,
try their website, presumably canon.com or canon.co.uk to see if
there's anything there, often they have a helpline email address even
if what you want isn't on the website.
I had a look back for the email, this is what Jochen said:

"The BJ30 and 85 were the last models with Epson support,
the 55 had not had it anymore. And even this is 4 years old or so."