As Marcel wrote that the new QPC v3.22 should be faster than earlier version
I've did an additional test:

QSI on Intel Centrino 1,6 MHz QPC v3.12: 2460 (24,6 times faster than GC)
QSI on Intel Centrino 1,6 MHz QPC v3.22: 2795 (28 times faster than GC)

That actually means that thanks to the latest updates on QPC I had a
speed-up gain in the order of 13%. Well done Marcel (and Jochen as that
update is for free!)

Davide