On  Wed, 17 Nov 2004 at 07:15:23,  wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>In a message dated 17/11/2004 11:50:33 GMT Standard Time,
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
>I would  have thought that with that hat on the question would not be
>necessary.
>Not necessarily easy - you can get a list of the email addresses subscribed
>to the user list, but Quanta does not necessarily have those on its members
>database.
><more pretty unfathomable mixed quoted and reply text snipped>

Sorry, Rich.  I know you are tied into an unconfigurable AOL mailer, but
I reckon you could handle the problem of quoting text a mite better.

How about :

DT:
blah
blah blah
blah

RM:
more blah
blah etc

DT:
even more blah

and so on.

The quoted text above looks actually -slightly- better than it appeared
when I was reading it.

What I saw was
---------------
I would  have thought that with that hat on the question would not be
necessary. Not necessarily easy - you can get a list of the email
addresses subscribed to the user list, but Quanta does not necessarily
have those on its members database.

... and ditto for the rest of the email.

It was, I am afraid, pretty impossible to work out what was what.

Tony
--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://www.firshman.co.uk