----- Original Message ----- From: "Duncan Neithercut"
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 9:36 PM
Subject: RE: [ql-users] Quanta membership

Geoff - I thought you are a committee member : customer care would
suggest that you should offer to get the potential new member
contacted by the correct Quanta membership secretary tonight : he (the
membership secretary if this list is an accurate barometer
must be thirsting for his first new signing anyway)
:)

A fair rebuke here.

I assume that John Gilpin is already in contact with people who via this list say they have been unable to renew their membership.

If there is anyone who still has a problem, could they please email me privately and I will chase it up. Please include a keyword such as "Quanta" in the subject line so that I don't accidentally delete your message as spam,

Best wishes,
Geoff

gwicks @ beeb.net