Delwin Vriend wrote:

> I have seen some work out there, and I guess that's why I finally
> decided to pipe up - to make sure I'm not re-inventing any wheels and
> perhaps cooperate on things. I haven't yet done an in-depth
> investigation into the standards that have developed for QL drivers,
> though I have seen some of the stuff out there related to the current
> implementations of TCP_, IP_, UDP_, etc. support.

<snip>

If you would like to try out my TCP/IP stack and socket library soQL
then I would be pleased to send it to you. Let me know if you want
me to use the email address you use for the list or would prefer me
to use another (off list).

Of course any help to complete the jig-saw would be welcome

Jon.