By the way, as to the form, the final line shows " Do you subscribe to the QL mailing list? Yes No  (see" and then stops there. See what?
You must have seen a version I was editing.
The form does not stop there....

Interesting. In Apple's Safari, I emptied the cache and reloaded it - quit in the same place. But using Firefox, it shows a lot more, presumably all the way to the end.

Anything special you are doing with your CGI that might be pseudo standard? I see in your source at this 'stop' point:

What is the "radio" name type?  This seems to be where Safari stops.

I am forwarding this to Apple to see if they have comments. If I hear anything I will let you know but I suspect that I won't. Normally they just fix things if something is broken and it shows up in the next update.

Cheers,
jim