On 21 Nov 2004 at 14:09, David Tubbs wrote:

> But I see no need for Qanta to be involved, the results of a survey (if
> any) would be of general interest to many and surely particularly so for
> traders.

Yes of course, why didn't I think of that? Why don't you, Tony, make this
available on your website and poll the results yourself?
I'm sure it would be very interesting for all of us!

(...)

> Quite understandable, there seem to be many more knockers than
> constructivists here. All my inputs here have generated are facile denials
> of my assertion that no one is without access to the www. If your
> troglodyte BC chooses not to avail himself then that his choice.

No, actually it isn't.

As for the subject matter itself: You said NO one is without access to the
Web. I state to you that I know somebody who is.
Instead of acknowledging that, thus, the above assertion is not right, you
simply say "oh this is by his own choice".
1 - Does it matter? the fact is that there is at least one "QL" person
without access to the web, proving your assertion wrong.
2 - How could you possibly know why that person doesn't have access to the
web?

> My, you must have had a night of it, I find myself living upside down times
> these nights.

Move to Australia ?
:-)
(I include the emoticon to show you that this was supposed to be a joke and
not a flippant remark by which I'd disregard your comments  - okay????)

Wolfgang