David Tubbs wrote:
> Quite understandable, there seem to be many more knockers than
> constructivists here. All my inputs here have generated are facile denials
> of my assertion that no one is without access to the www. If your
> troglodyte BC chooses not to avail himself then that his choice.

  Tony could put a question on the questionnaire to see if there are any
people wanting a QL ISP, asking NTL for info for setting up a Q60
is not fun, while Sonow does not support CHAP. Arnie is considering using
such a service, which maybe of use to other platforms.
  As for new hardware, it might be possible to piggy back a 68030 and
68882 on a SGC, Th0r 21 style.

--
                       Tarquin Mills

ACCUS (Anglia Classic Computer Users Society)
http://www.speccyverse.me.uk/comp/accus/