On  Mon, 22 Nov 2004 at 10:57:16, Phoebus Dokos wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>> And yes Tony and Phoebus
>> the black Saab is still going strong although I have not be able to
>>duplicate
>> the speed Phoebus coaxed out of it on I95.
>>
>That's because of three reasons:
>1. You don't have the wind on your back ;-)
>2. You don't have Tony in the car (Whose presence is enough to fix any
>car  - have you though of putting a picture of his on the dashboard?
You mean alongside the sticker saying "Intel inside"?
Yes - I did have fun re-wiring didn't I.
I made the 'mistake' of turning the cabin air circulating fan on.
Bill had never done that, and there must have been a short in the motor.

Bill's camper stopped dead on the freeway with everything electrical
dead, and it was dark!

It turned out the main 12V supply wire to the ignition switch had
melted, and taken out an inline connector.
>:-)
>3. Your speed is NOT monitored by aircraft (Haven't figured out that
>myself yet ;-

Tony

--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://www.firshman.co.uk