> I copied the driver to microdrive from my romDisq and re-formatted
his
> romDisq from that file and added the driver as rom1_rom1.
>
> ... so there _are_ still uses for microdrives.
>
> Tony
The only time I use Microdrives now is when I use the QEPIII Eprom
programmer. It is a dead-end device and I have nothing else with a
through connector for my QL, so the only options are microdrive,
network or serial link to get the eprom image to the QEPIII system.
Shortage of QL-suitable EPROMs is my main problem, not that I use that
particular system that much now.