So where can this be bought. If no US dealer, is there a download option for purchase?

jim

On Dec 17, 2004, at 2:21 AM, Rich Mellor wrote:

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have now released v1.02 of QWord for QPC2, Q40/Q60 and Aurora.

Cost is £20 for each version (although you can another version for a different machine for only £5 more).

QPC2 version is supplied on CD
Q40/Q60 version and Aurora versions are supplied on HD disk - Aurora version will even install to HD disk!!

Any questions - please email me off the list.

By the Way

Some people are still having problems getting Aurora to support high colours - normally a configuration problem on the hardware, but where do they go for advice??

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/