ÎÎÎ Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:07:31 +0000,Î(Î) Malcolm Cadman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

<snip>

Yet being a member of Quanta isn't that bad :-) ... a small subscription a year helps to oils the wheels a bit.

Oh I understand, but the problem is that all I can see is a bit of... ermmm... kind of.... errrr... squabbling :-)

I always suspicious of someone who says ... never ... :-)

I am a man of conviction what can I say :-P (Now of course I am not going to mention what kind of conviction it is... suspended, on parole etc ;-) hehehe

I hope that you will never refuse to buy me a beer if we ever meet up in person ... :-) !

I would NEVER refuse a beer to anyone ;-) (okay maybe Dubya ;-)

We need to just lighten up a bit and all enjoy what we do have.

Yes, absolutely... that's why I am going to play a nice game of QWord :-P (PLLUUUUGGGGGG)