ÎÎÎ Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:56:10 +0100,Î(Î) Marcel Kilgus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

David Tubbs wrote:
http://dilwynjones.topcities.com/qldocs/qpckeywords.zip
Nice one, danke !

You're welcome.

By the way, is anybody who knows how to do text processing right up to
the task of re-formatting that document? And with "right" I mean
properly defined paragraph and character styles instead of manual
formatting, no "formatting by multiple spaces, empty lines and manual
page breaks" and also things like that the index should be
auto-generated and not manually maintained.

Marcel

That would be me :-)
I was based to a great extent on that document (well a previous version of it to be exact) but had added variations for every platform version of SMSQ/e.

I stopped it when SMSQ/e was on V.3.00 because of lack of time and relevant documentation. I can complete it if you want (and produce a separate version for QPC/Q40 etc..)

This is done easily as it is properly (ie based on SGML that Ventura publisher uses... ie it has conditional codes, auto generation of index, auto sequencing etc)

Moreover (and what is best) it is virtually indistinguishable from the original QL manual and it can directly replace the keywords section in one because it:

a. LOOKS the same (same typefaces and sizes are used where I could find them) and
b. is the same exact size! (Margins, Paper and all)