ÎÎÎ Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:09:26 -0000,Î(Î) Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

Can't get Lynx to work on recent QPC2's. Any suggestions? Here's the
boot program I'm using. It's Tim Swenson's cut down Lynx installation,
asd I couldn't get the JRH full version to unzip without filling up my
QXL.WIN and peppering the root directory with god knows how many
files.

The cut down installation is not working right :-)
You HAVE to use the latest Lynx. Regardless if you *really* don't want to wait for my upcoming article I will make a small distribution zip and upload it somewhere

No sign of Lynx starting with this program. Even a manual EX lynx
fails with no error report. Not even a brief flashing console to
suggest premature end. Nothing in JOBS list. Tried in QL mode as well
as several other hires and colour modes. I'm sure this used to work
fine on QPC2 when I tried it many moons ago.

You need to EX Lynx;'switches' to make it work

anything missing that anyone knows of?

I guess you need the distro :-)

I will build a zip and upload it shortly

Phoebus

P.S. It also works on QemuLator :-)