Glad it is working for you so smoothly. If you do hit any problems, there is an errata and FAQs page on my website.

I am racing towards a full release copy and both Roy Wood and Jochen Merz are the distributers who you can order through.

And believe me - big difference between the demo and the full version :)

I will let everyone know when we get closer to the final release day this month.

cheers,
jim