Thanks, anything will help.

I already got some good feedback from Per and will start working on incorporating it and anything else I hear probably on Sunday, if not before.

Cheers,
jim

On Jan 4, 2005, at 1:54 PM, Malcolm Cadman wrote:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, James Hunkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Hi Malcom,

      http://www.jdh-stech.com

For quick access to the documentation directly, you can use (note that this address may change in the future but is listed for your convenience for right now)...

http://www.jdh-stech.com/QDT/documents.html

Thanks, Jim.

I will download them tomorrow, and hopefully give you some initial feedback over the coming weekend.

--
Malcolm Cadman