Hi Roy,

I think my question got translated :)

What I am looking for is a way to get a capture of an image into a _scr format so that I can load it as a BGIMAGE for wallpaper.

Assuming I have something like a BMP or JPG image at my proper screen resolution, is there a way to convert it directly to the SCR format or, I think this is what I used to do, display that graphics image on QPC full screen and then use one of the capture programs such as snatch to save it as a SCR image.

Jim