Actually I personally prefer the way you have it now Dilwyn. It works great and you are able to give descriptions with everything. An FTP site is fine for massive file downloads or looking for particulars. But it depends on file names and folder hierarchy to let people know what stuff is. And not all the files that you and everyone offers have the most descriptive names.

I would be asking what the advantage to setting up an FTP site actually is, other than a personal preference of someone, before you go to all the work of doing it.

There might be a good reason but I can't think of one, at least for your files.

Cheers,
jim