Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:
> If you have a french keyboard:
> Forget Cueshell. exec QPC with the shift button held down to get the
config
> window.
> Set "code du pays" to 33.
>
> Then hit the "sauver" button!!!!!
>
> Now do OK.
>
> AND CHECK your boot file for a line such as "kbd_table xx". If this is
> present, replace xx by 33.

I think Ian said he was using a Swiss French keyboard which is hardly like
the French keyboard at all. In fact it is much more like the
Swiss German (sg) keyboard with the é/ö key set to default to é
with shift é being ö etc.

If this sounds familiar to you Ian I would gladly supply you my nearly
finished sg keyboard table.

You would then have to use (something like)  :

i=RESPR(1024):LBYTES "win1_SYSTEM_sg_kbd",i:KBD_TABLE i

in you boot file to load it.

You could then use Wolfgang's very excellent keyboard configurator (clavier)
to swap round the ö/é  shifted and nonshifted key configurations.

If you want to give it a go Ian, let me know and I will supply you with the
necessary files, as I was so kindly supplied them by members of [ql-users]
not so many months ago.

Jon.

P.S. nearly finished means I haven't dealt with the Alt Gr keys properly yet
and have set them up as HOT_KEY's in my boot at the moment.