I wonder if Jon's solution could be made available to others? I'll put
it on my website when it's finished if you want to. How many users of
Swiss keyboard variants are there?

I guess that the solution to one such keyboard variation on the more widely used ones could be useful to others to help create different national keyboard layouts too.

To: " QL-Users" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 3:17 PM
Subject: [ql-users] Keyboard

Thanks to everybody who have been responding. Jon Dent has sent me
his solution
and with one line in my boot the problem is solved. Almost every key
(shift
or not, AltGr or not) is correct for my Swiss French kbd.

Regards, Ian

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.13 - Release Date: 16/01/2005