In a message dated 18/01/05 22:22:12 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> >>It has this ability built-in. Configure it accordingly or issue a
> >>"WM_MOVEMODE 2" command.
> >>
> >>Marcel
>
> I had forgotten about that option.
>
> I have now added it into my boot file, and the windows just fly around
> the screen with no problem now.

I have tried this option on Q40 and Q60. It has the nice effect that you can
immediately see what is underneath the window being moved since the outlines
don't obscure it. However it is a bit disturbing to see, sometimes, an extra
outline in a completely different place. It is also rather slower than on QPC2.

Has anyone else noticed this spurious outline?

George